- 3 lbs bone-in chicken thighs
- 4-5 tomatillos, quartered, husks discarded
- 3 poblano peppers, roughly chopped, seeds and stems discarded
- 2 Anaheim Peppers roughly chopped, seeds and stems discarded
- 2 Serrano or jalapeño chilies roughly chopped, seeds and stems discarded (optional)
- 1 medium onion
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Turn the Saute function on and saute all ingredients for about 3 minutes or until chicken is slightly seared.
- Turn on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Quick release pressure and remove just the chicken.
- Use a hand blender to blend and season with salt.
- Add chicken back to pot and shred.
- Enjoy with corn tortillas or eat as is.
Keywords: Chili Verde, pressure cooker, instant pot, chicken, one pot meal, meal