These Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs are one of those shortcut recipes that maybe even shouldn’t be called a “recipe”. With a handful of pantry/freezer ingredients, you can have a meal ready in under 30 minutes!
- Pour the spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of water into your Instant Pot. Stir. Pour in the meatballs and stir again until they’re all coated.
- Lock the lid and set the vent to “Sealed”.
- Set to manual pressure for 10 minutes.*
- After it beeps, you can quick release and the sauce and meatballs are ready to eat!
- While the Instant Pot is doing it’s thing, cook the noodles according to package directions. I use a big pot, lots of water and a generous palm-ful of salt.
- Serve the sauce and meatballs over noodles and enjoy!!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Pasta
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: instant pot, pressure cooker, spaghetti, sauce, meatballs, spaghetti & meatballs, pasta