- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (optional for flavoring)
- Rinse brown rice and drain.
- Add olive oil to Instant Pot making sure it covers and coats the bottom of the liner. This will ensure the rice does not stick.
- Add rice and soy sauce (if desired)
- Pour water into liner of Instant Pot
- Place lid onto the Instant Pot and set to seal
- Choose the Manual button and set to 22 minutes.
- Once completed cooking, allow to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Brown Rice, pressure cooker, instant pot, brown rice