- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack, shredded
- 1 8 oz package thin spaghetti
- In Instant Pot, add chicken stock, chicken, tomatoes, green chiles, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal.
- Cook on Manual High heat for 15 minutes.
- All it to naturally release pressure.
- Remove lid and use forks or tongs to shred chicken and mix together.
- Mix in cheeses and stir until well combined.
- Break up thin spaghetti into smaller pieces and mix into the pot with chicken and cheese mixture.
- Turn to saute feature, and allow to cook for additional 10 minutes stirring occasionally. May add some additional chicken stock if sauce is too thick for your preferences.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken, spaghetti, chicken spaghetti, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker, pasta