Instant Pot Chicken Stock is easy to make and full of so much flavor! This bone broth can be made in less than half the time of stove-top or slow cooker methods – you’ll never want to make it any other way!
1 chicken carcass and scraps of meat
handful of carrots
half an onion, rough chopped
1 tablespoon minced garlic
a bay leaf
salt and pepper, to taste
water – enough to cover everything (or to the fill line)
optional: celery, thyme, ginger, or other spices you like!
- Cut onion and carrots, add to pot
- Add everything else into the pot (whole)
- Fill with water to the line right before the max line on your pot
- Cook on High Pressure for 45 minutes, quick release
- Strain and store in jars in the fridge or in freezer-safe containers in your freezer.
- Category: Staples
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken broth, chicken stock, bone broth, stock, instant pot, pressure cooker, instant pot chicken stock, broth, homemade