- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs (your preference), cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 20oz can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Drizzle olive oil on the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Season chicken with 1/2 cumin, salt, and pepper then place in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add onion, bell pepper, frozen vegetables, garlic, and top with enchilada sauce and chicken broth.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add lid and set to seal.
- Set to soup setting for 25 minutes.
- All to come to pressure and cook. Allow to natural release for 2 minutes, then quick release.
- Stir in corn tortillas or serve with tortillas chips on the side
- Category: chicken
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Instant Pot Chicken, Tortilla Soup, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker