This Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake is two of my most favorite desserts rolled into one… cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. Or cookie dough rather ? Topped with ganache and cookies – this dessert is perfection!
- 15 Chips Ahoy! Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 (8 oz) packages Cream Cheese at room temp
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
For the cookie dough:
- 1 Tbsp salted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Whipped Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookies for garnish, optional
- Set out all ingredients to allow them to come up to room temperature.
- Prepare the crust by crushing the cookies, then mixing with the sugar and melted butter.
- Press crust into 7-inch spring form pan, prepped with non stick spray. Pack it tightly to the bottom and slightly up the side with a small glass or the back of a spoon.
- Next, make the filling by creaming the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Next, add in the sugar, and mix well. Add in the sour cream and vanilla, and mix until combined. Then add in the eggs. Mix them in slowly until just combined. DO NOT over mix. Add batter into the crust.
- For the cookie dough, mix all ingredients in a small bowl, then dip out by the teaspoon and evenly arrange over the cheesecake batter. Using a small spoon or butter knife, press the cookie dough down into the batter and smooth over until covered.
- Completely cover your pan with foil – top and bottom.
- Place one cup of water in your pressure cooker along with the trivet. Set on manual high pressure for 45 minutes. Add in the cheesecake, then place the lid on and make sure the valve is closed. Press start.
- After 45 minutes, do a natural release (do not open the valve). Once you can open the pot, take the cheesecake out, remove the foil and let it completely cool.
- Once cool, put your cheesecake into the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, make the ganache by microwaving the heavy cream in 30 second intervals until its steaming. Then pour it over the chocolate chips and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then whisk it until smooth and drizzle over the cheesecake. Garnish with more cookies and whipped cream if desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, Chips Ahoy, Cheesecake, cookie dough, chocolate chip cheesecake, chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, chocolate chip cookie dough, Instant Pot, pressure cooker