Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is SO easy and delicious! There’s nothing better than fresh sweet corn dripping with melted butter and salt in the summertime. This is a side dish that goes well with almost any meal and it’s never been easier than in your pressure cooker.
Corn, husked and cleaned
1 cup cold water
- Clean corn and remove silks
- Pour water into Instant Pot
- Place trivet into pot
- Add corn to pot
- Close lid and set to High Pressure for 2 minutes
- When done cooking, immediately release the pressure.
- Open lid carefully and remove corn
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn on the cob, fresh corn, frozen corn, Instant Pot, pressure cooker, IP Corn, Instant Pot Corn