- 4 – 12 Eggs
- 1 cup water
- Pour 1 cup water into bottom of Instant Pot Liner
- Place trivet into Instant Pot Liner
- Add eggs on top of trivet so that they are not touching the bottom of the liner.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal
- Set pot to manual for 5-7 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once cook time has been completed.
- Promptly remove eggs from Instant Pot and submerce in a bowl of ice water.
- Peel and serve or remove to the refrigerator.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Hard Boiled Eggs, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker