- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup water
- Pour 1 cup water into bottom of Instant Pot Liner
- Place trivet into Instant Pot Liner
- Add eggs on top of trivet so that they are not touching the bottom of the liner, but may be partially immersed in water.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal
- Set pot to manual for 5 minutes.
- Allow to NPR for 5 minutes (natural pressure release) once cook time has been completed.
- Release any additional pressure, and promptly remove eggs from Instant Pot.
- Place eggs into a bowl of cool water, and leave for 5 minutes.
- Peel and serve.
Keywords: Hard Boiled Eggs, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker