This Instant Pot Mango Chicken is easy, delicious and loaded with fruit!
- 4 Chicken Breasts (approximately 3 pounds)
- 16 oz Pineapple or Mango Salsa
- 1 Mango, cubed (approximately 8 oz.)
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed (approximately 16 oz.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- Spray the pot with non-stick cooking spray,
- Using the “Saute” setting, then lightly brown the chicken on all sides (3-4 minutes). This step is optional, but it does look more appetizing when browned.
- Layer all ingredients in the pot, cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Quick release, then cut the chicken into chunks or slices and serve over rice.
If you want your meal to have a little more kick, I recommend a medium or spicy salsa. My kids prefer milder foods.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: Carribean
Keywords: pineapple, mango, chicken, instant pot, pressure cooker