I promise this Instant Pot Orange Chicken is going to be one of the best meals you will ever make for your family. They will be begging for it time and again, and you will happily smile and make it knowing it is your favorite easy recipe.
Instant Pot Orange Chicken is one of those recipes that everyone raves over, and you only spent 5 minutes of your time to prepare it. This is a great dish to double and make for company. It goes great with rice, potatoes, quinoa, couscous, or just with steamed vegetables or zoodles if you are skipping grains.
Orange Chicken is traditionally a deep fried chicken covered in an orange sauce found at Chinese buffets. I love that, but really, I wanted a healthy and easy option. This came as the result of having a few ingredients on hand one day. I served with a side of rice and steamed vegetables, and had a meal that everyone gobbled up and asked for seconds.
Instant Pot Orange Chicken
In a small bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, and ginger. Spread olive oil over the bottom of the Instant Pot then add the chicken and pour the sauce mixture over top.
Pour in the chicken broth and top with orange slices. Put on the lid and set to seal. Set to Meat for 15 minutes. Quick release once it has finished cooking.
Serve with rice and vegetables.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, and ginger.
- Spread olive oil over the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Place chicken in Instant Pot, and pour sauce mixture over top.
- Pour in chicken broth and top with orange slices.
- Place lid and set to seal.
- Set to Meat for 15 minutes.
- Quick release once finished cooking.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Shop my Favorite Instant Pot Tools & Accessories…
More Instant Pot Chicken Recipes: