- 1 small pork loin (2–3 pounds)
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or equivalent fresh if possible)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except vegetable stock and pork loin.
- Pour vegetable stock into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place pork loin directly into the pot. Cover with Teriyaki sauce.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal. Cook on meat setting for 45 minutes for smaller pork loins (like pictured) or 1 hour for larger pork loins.
- Allow to naturally release pressure.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Pork
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Teriyaki Pork Loin, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker