I know you’ve seen that I am already a huge fan of cauliflower. I mean who says they LOVE Cauliflower Mash 4 times in a single post? 😉 This Pressure Cooker Curry Cauliflower Mash is very similar to the regular recipe.
Please, don’t knock cauliflower if you haven’t tried it like this! It’s SO good! This is a great alternative to potatoes (WHAT? who wouldn’t want to eat potatoes? 😉 )
Your kiddos probably won’t even notice the switch!
Shop my Favorite Instant Pot Tools & Accessories…
Here is how I did it:Print
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 head cauliflower
- Set your Pressure cooker to “saute” (or brown)
- Pour in wine and chicken stock
- Add Butter, Curry Powder and Salt, let simmer for 1 minute
- Add Cauliflower, set to high pressure for 15 minutes
- Quick Release
- The Cauliflower should pretty much mash itself! Reduce the sauce by half and add more butter if you want!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Curry Cauliflower Mash, pressure cooker, instant pot, mash
Also try Instant Pot Cauliflower Mash