- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix (I prefer Devil’s Food or German Chocolate but basic will work)
- 1 10-12oz can 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Water
- Ingredients for Icing:
- 1 8oz container Whipped Topping
- 1/8 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 package chocolate pudding
- Spray an 8″ springform pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pumpkin, peanut butter, and water.
- Pour batter into the springform pan.
- Place 1 cup water in the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Create a sling using aluminum foil (this tutorial is great) and place your springform pan into the Instant Pot using the sling to make it easy to remove after cooking.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot and set to seal.
- Cook on Manual High pressure for 30 minutes. Allow to Natural Release for 15 minutes, then release remaining pressure.
- Remove from Instant Pot and allow to cool completely before icing.
- Directions for making Icing:
- In a large bowl, mix together dry chocolate pudding mix and peanut butter.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Using a piping bag and tip of choice, pipe icing onto the top of cake.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Peanut, Butter Cake, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker, chocolate, peanut butter cake