This creamy Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo is delicious and so simple. You’ll have a meal ready for your family in no time!
- 1 22 oz. jar Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic (to taste)
- 1.5 – 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 16 oz. box dry pasta*
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups water
- Add oil to the pot and turn on “Saute”. When the oil is hot, cook the chicken in the pressure cooker until golden brown on the outside.
- Once the chicken is brown, add all other ingredients to the pot.
- Turn on high pressure for 5 minutes and quick release when finished.
- Enjoy with shredded parmesan, garlic bread and/or salad!
*If using spaghetti or alfredo or any other long noodle, break the pasta into smaller pieces.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American Italian
Keywords: pressure cooker, Instant Pot, chicken, alfredo, pasta, one pot